The Next Five Weeks


When I blogged that I was going to have a bit of free time, I was actually waiting for a result, which I expected to come out next week. It will officially come out next week, but I already knew the outcome yesterday, and it didn't turn out in my favour. So unless a miracle happens, I'll be dealing with this in the next five weeks: life's little imperfection. Miracle and luck sound nice, but I'm practical enough not to depend my life on them.

I'll make myself obsessed with routine to get through this.

I'll get up early and say my thanks for all the good things that I have.
Take my time and enjoy my food.
Look my best.
Do meaningful work.
Breathe and exercise.
Clean my mind and concentrate on all things positive.
Have a good rest and sleep.
Only watch and read pleasant movies and books.
Laugh out loud.

I'm going to get through this sane or and happy.

- Haven't been watching Glee for ages. Saw the first episode of season 4 last week. OMG I think I love this new, a little grown-up, with-Kate-Hudson Glee.
- I wish the phrase "make it rain" weren't also about strippers' money.


Image: pocket notes from knockknockstuff.com

Comments