Reason #48 I Run Home to a Tub of Ice Cream After Work

Just for blogging purposes, let's assume I'm a personal shopper, or a stylist, whichever sounds more fun (let me, I watch The Hills) because my actual job could get as mundane as gatekeeping a railway track (I'm sorry, that's one important job, I just need a quick example).

So, as a personal shopper, I thought I would know at least a thing or two about the stuff that I'd shop for you. Maybe not all, but a thing or two is very possible. Just like if I were a gatekeeper, I'd kinda know what the train schedule is like. I mean, things may happen sometimes, but, err, that's not the point.

Therefore, when I suggested prior to your Huge Event that maybe 1) J Lo can carry a particular ensemble off 2) and you, being the beautiful, smart you, can carry some other ensemble off -- maybe, maybe it wasn't really the weirdest thing to say? It breaks my heart too that you were on What Not To Wear. Again.

Comments