Escape Movies
Work can be scary. Having a colleague to vent to would be nice, but I can settle with an escape, like watching movies that I hope will help me to be numb enough to get through tomorrow. If those movies do appear in front of me, like right now, that is.
The first one is for my love for Kinsella books (yet I still haven't watched it). If you are a fan, the sixth Shopaholic book is in progress, I heard. The second one is for my loyalty to a long-time Friend(s) Jen Aniston, and for Scarlett Jo. The third one is for everything in the movie, including the suit Sandra Bullock's wearing in the poster. Will look for Flirting With Forty as well.
Posters: Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros. Pictures
The first one is for my love for Kinsella books (yet I still haven't watched it). If you are a fan, the sixth Shopaholic book is in progress, I heard. The second one is for my loyalty to a long-time Friend(s) Jen Aniston, and for Scarlett Jo. The third one is for everything in the movie, including the suit Sandra Bullock's wearing in the poster. Will look for Flirting With Forty as well.
Posters: Walt Disney Studios, Warner Bros. Pictures
Comments