The Seven Books I Read in August
I just discovered Harry Potter this year and read the series in the whole of August. It helped make the entire puasa month fly by 😅.
And it answers a lot of life's questions too! Like, the
But most importantly, as always, movie / TV series / book marathons will help you realize what's important in life.
When you first heard about it -- What? Books about an 11-year-old wizard fighting some Dark Lord? lol
The first time you read it -- Fine. I need something to read anyway. And if you insist.
Halfway reading the first book -- Ok, I'll cancel dinner with ABC.
By the time you finish the first book -- Bookshop. Pronto. I need the second book.
Fourth book -- I'll cancel dinner with ABC to XYZ. Who needs to socialize when you have books about real people with magic skills?
Sixth book -- Start to quote words, no, ideas and philosophies from the book. Would lecture anyone who doesn't take charms and potions seriously.
By the end of seventh book -- Cries. Why does it have to end? Feels like losing a best friend. Hugs books to sleep for two days.
Hello September!
I hope it's not too late, Selamat Hari Raya.
Image: raincoast.com

Comments