The Day I Thought of Buying a Diamond
I don't own any fine or gold jewelry. Just like how I've no idea how to appreciate expensive paintings, they've never been on my wish list. Expensive necklaces make me nervous of my safety, while bracelets, watches and rings -- expensive or not -- restrict my movement. Not to mention how I'm not really into yellow golds. There's a reason, people, why they make bricks from it.
But I still love fashion jewelry, specifically earrings and necklaces.
If you ever propose to me, don't bother buying me a ring. They are ridiculously expensive and impractical. And what if the material was unethically sourced? Imagine starting a new life with that.
Instead, get me a pair of earrings, please.
For now, a pair of light blue diamond earrings would be fine, thank you. But do check with me again, just in case I change my mind -- and prefer the classic white ones.
A while ago, no one proposed.
But I thought of buying myself a pair of diamond earrings.
So I walked into a jewelry store and asked to have a look at their diamond earrings.
The first one that the staff showed me was an RM12,000.
I almost slapped the woman on reflex.
But I still love fashion jewelry, specifically earrings and necklaces.
If you ever propose to me, don't bother buying me a ring. They are ridiculously expensive and impractical. And what if the material was unethically sourced? Imagine starting a new life with that.
Instead, get me a pair of earrings, please.
For now, a pair of light blue diamond earrings would be fine, thank you. But do check with me again, just in case I change my mind -- and prefer the classic white ones.
A while ago, no one proposed.
But I thought of buying myself a pair of diamond earrings.
So I walked into a jewelry store and asked to have a look at their diamond earrings.
The first one that the staff showed me was an RM12,000.
I almost slapped the woman on reflex.
Comments