Thin
Besides those photos that I took out, I also found this in our family album -- a photo of my mother feeding my then probably two-or-three-year-old sister.
My mother looks very young in the photo, probably in her mid 30s. She looks thin, too, and occupied attending to her kid.
I hope I was a good kid back then*. I hope I made her happy every day. I hope I did show my appreciation for everything she has done for us.
(*Because I surely am not as an adult.)
My mother looks very young in the photo, probably in her mid 30s. She looks thin, too, and occupied attending to her kid.
I hope I was a good kid back then*. I hope I made her happy every day. I hope I did show my appreciation for everything she has done for us.
(*Because I surely am not as an adult.)
Comments