I Want to Watch These
Bridesmaids
I follow Paul Feig, the director, on Twitter. He's hilarious.
Update:
The parts where it's funny, it's really funny, I laughed out loud. And they mostly land in the first half of the movie. A lot from the second half, however, unfortunately feels forced.
Something Borrowed
"Are you okay, Darce?"
"No, I'm fine. I wanna cry on the day. So I wanna check on my mascaras. Make sure it doesn't run."
LOL.
Update, Sunday:
I've seen it and I love it. It's pretty funny, though it has way too many DBs in one movie. But if you are not into romantic comedy anyway, I doubt it would change anything for you.
And I love this new cinema about one kilometre from my house because I can now just run there (which I totally meant drive) should I need to catch a movie in my PJs and cardigan.
Cheating, however, is still wrong. Don't do it.
I follow Paul Feig, the director, on Twitter. He's hilarious.
Update:
The parts where it's funny, it's really funny, I laughed out loud. And they mostly land in the first half of the movie. A lot from the second half, however, unfortunately feels forced.
Something Borrowed
"Are you okay, Darce?"
"No, I'm fine. I wanna cry on the day. So I wanna check on my mascaras. Make sure it doesn't run."
LOL.
Update, Sunday:
I've seen it and I love it. It's pretty funny, though it has way too many DBs in one movie. But if you are not into romantic comedy anyway, I doubt it would change anything for you.
And I love this new cinema about one kilometre from my house because I can now just run there (which I totally meant drive) should I need to catch a movie in my PJs and cardigan.
Cheating, however, is still wrong. Don't do it.
Comments