Gifts
I did a lot of shopping this week and received a lot of freebies. Which is good, and thank you, God and you generous, generous people.
It got me into thinking about this the whole week: how businesses work, especially these days -- how celebrities or people with tons of money receive tons of gifts and free stuff, some they don't even want, while people who actually need them are often forgotten.
If this person can afford an RM10,000 bag, I think we shouldn't worry about her. She can afford the RM10 parking fee. Give the parking voucher to that father who's counting every ringgit in his wallet to buy some milk for his kids instead.
- I do realize this can be argued in so many other ways.
- Can I myself honestly practice that with my own work and life?
- No, I wasn't the one who bought the RM10,000 bag.

Comments