National Whining Day (2)
Haha, maybe writing about it only creates more of this.
My modem and network card were fried last Monday. This has probably happened twice before, and I've already learned the lesson. So when the storm started, I switched off and unplugged the modem... but not the PC.
.........
Then when it happened, I could only sit on the floor, raise my eyebrows and stare at the machine in amazement.
Stopped to have an Oreo cheesecake on the way home from the PC shop.
On another note, six and a half seasons late, but I now love So You Think You Can Dance. Why has nobody ever told me of how awesome this show is before? Below are some of my favourite performances, which might mean I've only seen ten performances and I'm about to announce my love for nine of them:
And I just discovered fan fiction! I found The Host's. Ok, some of them are bordering(??) to porn. Or I should probably rethink my entire reading choice. But my point is, the internet is kind of great.
Also, I've just cleaned my house / office. The spotlessness makes me pretty happy right now. And I loved my hair when I woke up this morning.
My modem and network card were fried last Monday. This has probably happened twice before, and I've already learned the lesson. So when the storm started, I switched off and unplugged the modem... but not the PC.
.........
Then when it happened, I could only sit on the floor, raise my eyebrows and stare at the machine in amazement.
_____
Stopped to have an Oreo cheesecake on the way home from the PC shop.
_____
On another note, six and a half seasons late, but I now love So You Think You Can Dance. Why has nobody ever told me of how awesome this show is before? Below are some of my favourite performances, which might mean I've only seen ten performances and I'm about to announce my love for nine of them:
- Billy (and Kathryn) - Jar of Hearts. Choreographed by Stacey Tookey.
- Billy (and Ade) - Mad World. This is brilliant. It's a story of two old friends who meet again when they are now living two different lives. One is successful and another is probably homeless. By Stacey Tookey.
- Lauren (and Pasha) - Argentine tango. By Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo.
- Robert (and Dominic) - clowns. By Napoleon and Tabitha D'umo.
- Robert (and Allison) - Fix You. A story of a son helping his ailing mother. I didn't know this when I first saw the performance on YouTube. In my mind, it was a story of a friend fixing a broken friend. By Travis Wall.
And I just discovered fan fiction! I found The Host's. Ok, some of them are bordering(??) to porn. Or I should probably rethink my entire reading choice. But my point is, the internet is kind of great.
Also, I've just cleaned my house / office. The spotlessness makes me pretty happy right now. And I loved my hair when I woke up this morning.
Comments