Tracy Anderson

I've been to a gym a few times before.

But I've only exercised in there o-n-c-e.

The other times, I was only relaxing at the steam room and sauna with a friend, then we went to have a drink at the cafe or juice bar? I can't remember.

The only one time that I exercised, I was in the BodyJam class. It was... ok. But I'm not going back unless paid.

There were years when I could eat whatever I wanted and still wear an XS. And I rarely worked out too. Maybe once every two years. Or five. Oh those times, and the magic of cooperative metabolism...

Since I'm vain and still want to be in shape when I'm 40 (because, you know, Halle Berry is), or if we are being realistic, I need that shape more like now, I realize I have to start watching what I eat and... exercise!

I still hate the gym. I've tried running but it never lasts. I run for a week, then I hibernate for eight months. Running around in circles really is torturous. Swimming is the only exercise that I can tolerate since the pool is not as hot as the running track. That's why I do swim like once a year, 10 minutes each time, until about three weeks ago when I tried the Tracy Anderson workout.

OMG it's surprisingly not making me angry yet fun tolerable. Her so-called method is not all praises from the 'real fitness instructors', of course, with many are saying that "there's nothing new or magical about it". It makes me get up from my chair, that's magical enough for me, for now.

Comments