Teenage Dream
Since I'm going to do a lot of long driving this month, I'm going to get a lot of vocal exercise as well.
Though you know songs nowadays: not all lines are meant for singing, so some are pretty short.
1) Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.
Find the Glee's version here.
2) B.O.B / Hayley Williams' Airplanes.
3) Adam Lambert's If I Had You.
Each time I start listening to my new favourite songs, I immediately think of my friend Lyle, who only owns Josh Groban's and Andrea Bocelli's CDs.
Though you know songs nowadays: not all lines are meant for singing, so some are pretty short.
1) Katy Perry's Teenage Dream.
Find the Glee's version here.
2) B.O.B / Hayley Williams' Airplanes.
3) Adam Lambert's If I Had You.
Each time I start listening to my new favourite songs, I immediately think of my friend Lyle, who only owns Josh Groban's and Andrea Bocelli's CDs.
Comments