Ritual

I'd shop, then go home and spend the following hours mixing and matching my new acquisition with the existing pieces in my wardrobe, parading them in front of the mirror and all. Just one of my many outstanding habits.

Especially if it is a steal rather than a splurge, I'd then start to think, "What an awesome shopper I am. I should write a blog (a separate one than this one), specializing in smart shopping. I'll share my findings and help the whole of KL get the best deals in town. My readers (plural) and I will have a super fun time exploring new shops and ways to mix and match. For example, we'll find a piece of black pencil skirt from a totally unknown shop and find at least 76 different ways to style it! Maybe I'll have a regular feature called 'Dress Like Victoria Beckham for RM200 And Less!' and major stylists will catch my posts, instantly adore my stylings, and they will call me to advise for their campaigns..."

Mmmthen... the words 'regular' and 'plural readers' brought me back to earth and my bed.

Plus, all this parading and wardrobe-digging work is quite tiring. Like right now, I just need to lie down, my room is in a total mess, I can't see the floor, I can't see my bed, and I have to lie down on these piles of clothes. Who's going to put all this stuff back into my wardrobe?

Comments