TV

I'm currently watching Hung.
It's a story about your average neighbourhood prostitute, with tons of branding lessons. (It's on HBO, Mondays 10PM / Tuesdays 5AM / Saturdays 12.45AM.)

Can't wait for Idol season 9 to start.
The one show that makes you clear your schedule 6PM Wednesdays and Thursdays because watching the repeat just isn't the same. Speaking of Idol, I'm listening to Adam Lambert right now. Was not a fan of his when he was on the show. Thought he screamed a lot.

Also, can't wait for The Vampire Diaries to finally air here.
Although, I heard that the vampires on TVD change faces and have fangs... So maybe I'm a little less excited now compared to the first time I heard about the show. Can't they just have superpowers and good faces, like all vampires are supposed to?

Will probably jump on the Glee bandwagon too.

Have a good weekend.

Comments