Sleep (1)

I would love to get some sleep right now.

It's almost 5AM and I'm wide awake. I went to bed before midnight and was awake at 2. I do usually have problem sleeping the night before a huge meeting or busy day because I'll be all anxious about it. (I'd also use the word 'huge' loosely here if I were you.) But nothing is extraordinary about tomorrow's schedule, I didn't have any coffee today, and I've tired myself out working out last night: running and doing XX crunches and XX push-ups. (I take my count seriously. I use a calculator. And it was supposed to be XX each, but I couldn't finish it. By that count, I was already sprawling on the floor...)

And now I'm still having trouble sleeping, despite having tried my usual tricks whenever I couldn't sleep: sleeping in the living room with the TV or music on, or lying flat on the floor (can't find the logic behind the latter but it usually works).

Alright, I'm going to try to read some books now. I want to make Milo but just realized I'm out of Milo perhaps since last month.

I hope I didn't write anything that I may regret tomorrow morning.

(Maybe not tomorrow morning. Maybe next year I will.)

Comments