Madame Tussauds

One of my favourite blogs just wrote about her trip to Vegas, and one of the places that she stopped by was Madame Tussauds. In one of the pictures, she was sitting next to 'Cameron Diaz', having a good time.

The post reminds me of my trip to HK a few years back during which I went to its Madame Tussauds. I didn't know that HK had one until about 20 minutes before I stepped into the museum while climbing the hill, well, by bus up the Island Road. I thought only London had Madame Tussauds.

Anyway, I was all excited because I've always wanted to see a wax museum. I think wax sculptors are geniuses. I doubt meeting the actual people is as exciting.

During that time, I didn't have my own camera, so I borrowed my sister's. Hers was a digital one that used AA batteries, which, I learned during the trip, needed to be replaced every three steps I took in the city. So I went inside the museum, all eager to be amazed by the wax figures and to take equally amazing pictures, of course.

What I didn't realize, however, the battery was running low, and I didn't have any extras. By the time I reached The Beatles, the battery was out. So here are some of the pictures that I managed to take instead...

🫠

Yeah.

I've a few more like Princess Diana, Nelson Mandela, Naomi Campbell, and Pierce Brosnan as Bond, and I remember having another bunch that I've now deleted because I didn't even know who they were.

Comments