"If Jennifer Aniston's Wearing It, I'm Wearing It Too"

It always scares amazes me how an outfit seems to work on some people but not on others. How a top or skirt makes a 30-(or 40-)something look good while the same outfit makes another look like she's stealing her daughter's clothes.

When I want to sound correct, I'd say we should dress (or wear our hair) in something that we are comfortable with, that is in our own style, and for the occasion. I do believe it too. At the risk of sounding shallow, if I haven't already, the first thing that usually pops into my head, however, is 'clothes work better on a healthy body shape'.

While the phrase 'healthy body image' sounds healthy and... comforting, throw a stone and guess the probability it'll hit a person who doesn't want to change anything about their body. It is the first few days of the new year. We promised to eat better and hit the gym last week with no intention to be in shape at all.

Comments