Six Months
Let me start with how grateful I am that I have a job and for the kind people I meet every day: very.
So I have a tiny work goal to achieve by November 30: the Shrek the Ogre project. Already behind schedule, but I'm still optimistic, or delusional.
It's not that very huge assignment that would land me a [insert huge number of choice] pay, but it will be another goal checked on my work list. So yes, it's pretty important, to me. The result will either mean I could clear out some debt, give a little face-lift to my 2-square-metre office, expand my library or, well, NOT.
*By library I mean my two tiny 3-tier bookcases of books and magazines, which first shelf is occupied by the Twilight series. So, 'expanding' could mean just adding another tiny bookcase.
**And by NOT it may or may not mean I'd sit in one corner on the morning of December 1 with a tub of ice cream, wondering how much talent would an actual circus require.
A new bathroom, for example, would take more than 10 Ogres, and we are talking about me trying to win one assignment here.
Maybe I'll report the progress from time to time ie during the days that I'm not so paranoid about my client accidentally finding this blog, which is pretty impossible for a blog that's only read by four people.
However, Shrek the Ogre, if you are reading this, please like my work and please introduce me to your friends. Thank you.
Comments