Books, Coffee, +More
The cover of the book that I haven't read yet: Bantam Press
I've been waiting for Confessions of a Shopaholic the movie for ages and still didn't manage to watch it. Still, I'm marking July 21 on my calendar for Kinsella's latest work, Twenties Girl, although I'm pretty sure I got my copy of the previous book, Remember Me?, much earlier than the release date announced on the website. And I'm marking November 20, too, for New Moon with a huge red circle, twice. Seriously, if you've finished filming now, why wait November?
And, of course, another date is November 30 for the Shrek the Ogre project. In fact, no question, this is my current priority. I mean, it's work. Who allow themselves to get distracted with fun stuff when they have an important assignment at hand? Exactly. Nobody.
On another equally important note, after about five months with a total of probably three cups of coffee, I'm back drinking coffee daily again. I don't feel as guilty as before, though, now that most coffee ads are promoting coffee as an antioxidant and stimulant to increase metabolism rate. Speeding-Up-Metabolism-Without-Doing-Anything -- I'm in 🙋🏻♀️.
Also, here are my favourite web reads this week: What Does 200 Calories Look Like and What Chain-Food Favorites Cost in Exercise. In calorie currency, a piece of brownie is equivalent to 41 minutes of running. Remember that every time you want to reach for that delicious gooey goodness.
And after about two months of TV, I'm now bored of it, which is not normal. It's most probably temporary.
Hope you'll have a good weekend.

Comments