Playland
Over the weekend,
1) I tried to transfer a couple of huge files that I have on my PC to another storage drive and failed miserably. So, my PC is running slower and slower. It's ancient. I bought it from an antique store.
2) I started reading another addictive, every-working-girl-must-read blog, Working Girl...
... from which I learned about polyvore.com! Why didn't I know about this site sooner? Every reason I watch Project Runway and played Jojo's Fashion Show is on Polyvore: clothes -- pretty, pretty clothes.
I couldn't help but spend the next few days after thatstaring looking at people and thinking, ''How can I polyvore (a verb) this person a new style?"
1) I tried to transfer a couple of huge files that I have on my PC to another storage drive and failed miserably. So, my PC is running slower and slower. It's ancient. I bought it from an antique store.
2) I started reading another addictive, every-working-girl-must-read blog, Working Girl...
... from which I learned about polyvore.com! Why didn't I know about this site sooner? Every reason I watch Project Runway and played Jojo's Fashion Show is on Polyvore: clothes -- pretty, pretty clothes.
I couldn't help but spend the next few days after that
Comments