It Wasn't Caused by Food Poisoning

Doll-bin dropped by my place last Thursday, and we talked for a bit, mostly about the tough economy and how we've been affected so far. I hadn't seen her in a while. A few things have changed (and a few others still haven't) since we last met. I didn't know what was the right thing to say when I learned about her twins' condition.

These past few months, each time I feel like I'm at a dead end, when doors are slammed in my face or when I feel people are not acting like they usually do anymore, I feel so dizzy I could puke. Years from now or hopefully sooner, when things get better, maybe then I'll be able to look at these moments again with a laugh.

Will it really get better in time? Here's to good news, I'll make them visit soon.

Comments