Survivor 36, Episode 6
"FATE IS THE HOMIE"
We are switching tribes again, and you'd think this would be the light to some of the original Malolos' tunnels. But no, the season continues to find exactly the same way to screw these people up. I mean, how are this season's swaps all ending up with the original Malolos get equally outnumbered on each tribe, every time?
So the new tribe division is:
Malolo
Angela, Desiree, Kellyn, James, Michael
Yanuya
Chris, Sebastian, Wendell, Jenna, Laurel
Naviti
Bradley, Chelsea, Domenick, Donathan, Libby
At the new Yanuya, Chris tells us again how awesome he is -- with his sporting record and his modelling career -- although, of course, he admits that he's kind of hesitant about telling people that he models because "for some crazy reason" people often think that models are self-absorbed.
At Malolo, Angela and James dish to their new tribe members about the Chris-Domenick rivalry, the Morgan blindside, and how James and friends practically saved Angela in that tribal. But Kellyn quickly adds that "Hey, it's a new day." LOL.
And at Naviti, annoying people reconvene: Bradley saying Bradley stuff like the Malolo beach was a slum, and Chelsea tearing up over coffee 🙄.
Good line:
"In terms of this game, maybe I'm a little better than I thought I was. Ok, I thought I was fantastic. But maybe I actually am as fantastic as I think. Because I feel like I'm playing an A+ game." ~ Bradley. Of course.
The immunity challenge is a blindfold one, which is often painful and unfortunately hilarious as well. All tribe members, except for one caller, are blindfolded, and they are to retrieve bags of puzzle pieces and solve the puzzle. Accidentally leaving a bag behind, Yanuya is the last to start the puzzle, but Wendell who calls for Yanuya is very good with his instructions, so they end up finishing first, followed by Naviti. So Malolo is going to tribal again.
You can try to insert a storyline about how Angela is probably flipping, but tribal goes as expected: an original Malolo, James, goes home. So, no, James, that wasn't really a blindside. But good job, anyway. It wasn't like you played very badly overall. You were part of the only vote by outnumbered Malolos that sent a Naviti home, and that was great.
p/s Did you see it? The awkward elephant in the room, the mysterious Ghost Island, gingerly backing away, relieved that there is no reward challenge this episode?
p/p/s Head-Heart-Gut is not a thing, Probst, Kellyn. It's the brain, we all use brains. Stop thinking about it. Stop alliance-votingbloc-ing it. Stop trying to make a season out of it. Ugh 🤦🏻♀️.
Image: CBS
We are switching tribes again, and you'd think this would be the light to some of the original Malolos' tunnels. But no, the season continues to find exactly the same way to screw these people up. I mean, how are this season's swaps all ending up with the original Malolos get equally outnumbered on each tribe, every time?
So the new tribe division is:
Malolo
Angela, Desiree, Kellyn, James, Michael
Yanuya
Chris, Sebastian, Wendell, Jenna, Laurel
Naviti
Bradley, Chelsea, Domenick, Donathan, Libby
At the new Yanuya, Chris tells us again how awesome he is -- with his sporting record and his modelling career -- although, of course, he admits that he's kind of hesitant about telling people that he models because "for some crazy reason" people often think that models are self-absorbed.
At Malolo, Angela and James dish to their new tribe members about the Chris-Domenick rivalry, the Morgan blindside, and how James and friends practically saved Angela in that tribal. But Kellyn quickly adds that "Hey, it's a new day." LOL.
And at Naviti, annoying people reconvene: Bradley saying Bradley stuff like the Malolo beach was a slum, and Chelsea tearing up over coffee 🙄.
Good line:
"In terms of this game, maybe I'm a little better than I thought I was. Ok, I thought I was fantastic. But maybe I actually am as fantastic as I think. Because I feel like I'm playing an A+ game." ~ Bradley. Of course.
The immunity challenge is a blindfold one, which is often painful and unfortunately hilarious as well. All tribe members, except for one caller, are blindfolded, and they are to retrieve bags of puzzle pieces and solve the puzzle. Accidentally leaving a bag behind, Yanuya is the last to start the puzzle, but Wendell who calls for Yanuya is very good with his instructions, so they end up finishing first, followed by Naviti. So Malolo is going to tribal again.
You can try to insert a storyline about how Angela is probably flipping, but tribal goes as expected: an original Malolo, James, goes home. So, no, James, that wasn't really a blindside. But good job, anyway. It wasn't like you played very badly overall. You were part of the only vote by outnumbered Malolos that sent a Naviti home, and that was great.
p/s Did you see it? The awkward elephant in the room, the mysterious Ghost Island, gingerly backing away, relieved that there is no reward challenge this episode?
p/p/s Head-Heart-Gut is not a thing, Probst, Kellyn. It's the brain, we all use brains. Stop thinking about it. Stop alliance-votingbloc-ing it. Stop trying to make a season out of it. Ugh 🤦🏻♀️.
Image: CBS

Comments