Survivor 32, Episode 11

"IT'S A 'ME' GAME, NOT A 'WE' GAME"


It's either I've become too desensitized to Survivor drama, or the expectation has become too high for a good episode, or I'm just looking for an excuse to justify my lack of motivation to continue writing about it.

But it feels like there's not much left to talk about this season. It doesn't mean I'm bored with Survivor. That's impossible. I'd need help if the show ever ends. And I don't think this is a bad season either. I watched Thailand, SJDS and Fiji. A less than stellar season of Survivor is still Survivor; it still makes me giddy even after these two million episodes.

So, after Scot's vote, people are regrouping.

While Tai makes an attempt to mend his relationship with Jason to a lukewarm welcome, Julia seems to be drawn back to Jason.

At the reward, won by Michele and Cydney, Michele tries to rebuild her bonds with Aubry and Cydney.

Back at camp, Jason and Julia plot to vote for Tai and try to recruit Cydney and Michele for the plan.

After the immunity challenge, won by Michele, the big group decides to vote for Julia for being a more well-rounded player than Jason, to Michele's hesitation; Julia has been an ally to her since day one.

The vote goes 5-2 Julia-Tai in the end, with Michele tearing up saying goodbye to her friend.

Prediction:
- Aubry and Tai are going to make it to the final four. One will be voted out at four, and the other will win the season. If I have to pick, Aubry's going to win.
- Joe can* get to the final three but will only get one jury vote at most. (*There's a rumour that he's going to be medevaced. I'm writing this assuming he's not.)
- The other player that has the potential to go to the final three with one jury vote is probably Michele, which is a shame because I like Michele.
- Jason will be voted out within the next two votes.
- Aubry will blindside Cydney, which is also a shame because I also like Cydney. I wish we were shown more of Cydney's story, but that didn't happen, probably because she's not the season's winner.
- I'm ok with an Aubry-Cydney final two.

Image: CBS

Comments