Thursday
Shoes kicked off, comfy dress on, coffee made.
The day started pretty blurry. I opened my eyes, continued to lie in bed longer than I should, eventually forced myself to get up, got ready in a rush, left home but found myself no one to meet.
After feeling a tad useless for a few hours, I found breakfast and teh tarik, made two unanswered phone calls and was lucky -- one person generously called me back and granted me a meeting, and it ended pretty well.
Here's to many more well days. I'm counting my blessings.
The day started pretty blurry. I opened my eyes, continued to lie in bed longer than I should, eventually forced myself to get up, got ready in a rush, left home but found myself no one to meet.
After feeling a tad useless for a few hours, I found breakfast and teh tarik, made two unanswered phone calls and was lucky -- one person generously called me back and granted me a meeting, and it ended pretty well.
Here's to many more well days. I'm counting my blessings.

Comments