I Hope It's a Good Morning Today
Yesterday was a challenge. It couldn't be any more obvious, I went to the supermarket twice in one weekend night *shudders* to get my mind off something. The result: I still forgot the detergent, and I craved for and bought that rip off sandwich that rhymes with Tubway. On the plus side, I like all the other things I bought and feel a lil' bit ok by the time I'm writing this. I hope the week is going to be a lot better.
I asked my mother to teach me making doughnuts last Friday (I was at hometown Thursday to Saturday). I probably fried some of them 10 seconds too long, but here are two pictures:
Thank you if you are going to be kind this week. Never underestimate the difference your act of kindness can make to others. It can save souls, and lives :).
I asked my mother to teach me making doughnuts last Friday (I was at hometown Thursday to Saturday). I probably fried some of them 10 seconds too long, but here are two pictures:
Thank you if you are going to be kind this week. Never underestimate the difference your act of kindness can make to others. It can save souls, and lives :).


Comments