Grown Men Shouldn't Wear Capes
Are you a mother? Yes? Good. If you are not, also good, but pretend that you are a mother for a second.
How would you react if one day your grown son came home after being away for a long time, beaming with news:
"Mom, I found them. I found my parents. I found my people."
I would send him straight to the doctor.
OMG I know I shouldn't be let to watch superhero movies.
I don't understand what's going on in Man of Steel. I watched it because of
I was hoping this new Superman movie got revamped just like how the new Bond movies did. To be fair, there was one thing that got revamped -- Superman is no longer wearing his underwear outside. And Amy Adams, love her, sadly has zero chemistry with both Henry Cavill and the movie.
(TGV is now having all year round RM7 promotion for before noon shows. Aww, it's a nice surprise. Finally, we, people who
Image: Warner Bros. Pictures
_____
I'm still taking trains during off-peak hours from time to time these days. It makes me think about race. Many times, I'd see locals being friendly with White people on the train, helping them with questions, the kids, or just having some friendly, casual conversation. Then I replay the scene in my head, replacing the White people with people from some other country... South Asians, probably. Still amazes me, the way Malaysians act around Westerners.

Comments