Reading and Event
Sometimes when I feel like doing something that brings little joy, I'd go read some work-related materials -- books, blogs, magazines -- just like what I've been doing for the last couple of weeks.
Several things scary about reading work-related materials:
I'll be in charge of logistics, gifts and probably attending to guests. Will try my best not to poison anyone.
Several things scary about reading work-related materials:
1) Realizing how little you know. (I did realize this much earlier, of course, but it was more convenient to ignore it.)Also, I'm helping to organize a non-profit event that is going to be held one week from now. The interesting thing about the event is, I'll be dealing with one group of people that I can honestly say I like as well as another group that I don't.
2) Realizing that there are so many other things that you don't know yet, that you haven't read, that you must read...
3) Point No 2 doesn't sound like a lot of fun. It's a vicious cycle.
I'll be in charge of logistics, gifts and probably attending to guests. Will try my best not to poison anyone.
Comments