Twenty Questions

1. When was the last time you ran? Last Thursday.

2. Do you own jeans with rips, tears and holes on them? I don't anymore.

3. What are you dreading right now? It was a busy three-day weekend. I dread looking at the chaos in my room.

4. When was the last time you saw your significant other? Yes.

5. Do you get the full eight hours of sleep every night? Usually.

6. Have you ever been in your school’s band? Yes, in primary school.

7. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Not anymore.

8. Do you hate it when a radio ruins a song by playing a slow one after it? I don't think a slow song ruins the previous one. I only think the prank calls they now have on many morning shows are not funny.

9. Have you ever stayed on line a long time waiting for someone? On line as in phone? 24 minutes, for a pay TV customer service. Times three. I put the phone on speaker and managed to put on some face mask and clip my nails while waiting.

10. Could you live without a computer? Sure. But I most probably won't be happy about it.

11. At what age did you find out Santa was not real? Always knew Santa was not real.

12. What do you do when you are sad? Stay in, order comfort food, get a blanket, watch TV, read.

13. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? A travel agent. (But then, I'd never buy a lottery ticket.)

14. Who or what sleeps with you? A firm mattress.

15. What is the first thing you do when you get online? Check the news.

16. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy? Only the earlier seasons.

17.

18. Where do you work? KL, at my home office and clients' office.

19. Will you keep your own name when you get married? First thing that I'd do.

20.

Comments