Project Runway
I know seasons 1-4 of Project Runway are all old news now that they are in the fifth season, but I've only watched two or three episodes from each season before. So last week, when I found out that Travel & Living is showing the reruns at 3PM every weekday (though already at episode 9, season 3), I make time for it whatever the rest of my schedule is.
(I might have dreamed of going to schools like Parsons in the past =D. But again, I dreamed of many other things too 😂.)
A few notes...
— I love Jeffrey Sebelia's yellow cotton Paris couture and his fashion week line. Despite a rough past and maybe not all-glam-post-TV-fairytale story, plus he always looks like he needs a shower, he can make pretty clothes.
— A lesson to learn is always separate your laundry. Never toss everything in one go into your washing machine.
Season 4's Elisa is... unique. She runs her fabric on dirt for a 'nature' effect, measures using her fingers and marks her fabric with saliva.
Her first week's outfit (unfortunately, we can't really see the dress's train from this picture) looked like a load of wash: a combination of a super-blue dress and many, many what look like mosquito nets in different colours and a pair of very crumpled green boots tangled together.
All those times I say you shouldn't be afraid being perceived as odd -- this is the challenge for me to stand by that.
Images: bravotv
(I might have dreamed of going to schools like Parsons in the past =D. But again, I dreamed of many other things too 😂.)
A few notes...
— I love Jeffrey Sebelia's yellow cotton Paris couture and his fashion week line. Despite a rough past and maybe not all-glam-post-TV-fairytale story, plus he always looks like he needs a shower, he can make pretty clothes.
— A lesson to learn is always separate your laundry. Never toss everything in one go into your washing machine.
Season 4's Elisa is... unique. She runs her fabric on dirt for a 'nature' effect, measures using her fingers and marks her fabric with saliva.
Her first week's outfit (unfortunately, we can't really see the dress's train from this picture) looked like a load of wash: a combination of a super-blue dress and many, many what look like mosquito nets in different colours and a pair of very crumpled green boots tangled together.
All those times I say you shouldn't be afraid being perceived as odd -- this is the challenge for me to stand by that.
Images: bravotv

Comments