The Happening
I love The Sixth Sense a lot that I had to watch all of M Night Shyamalan's following movies.
But Unbreakable bored me to no end, I could fall asleep by the fifth minute*.
Then Signs and The Village freaked me out. I don't care if the latter received a lot of negative reviews. That scene where Ivy Walker was in the woods, chased by 'Those We Don't Speak Of' -- Shyamalan makes me believe that ghosts and scary creatures do come out during the day too. And, of course, two other things that I like about The Village are the brilliant acting by Adrien Brody and the eerie, hair-raising score by James Newton Howard.
(*Ok, I'm also embarrassed to admit that I watched Lady in the Water.)
So I watched Shyamalan's latest movie, The Happening, today. Again, whatever the reviews say, this one creeps me out too.
But Unbreakable bored me to no end, I could fall asleep by the fifth minute*.
Then Signs and The Village freaked me out. I don't care if the latter received a lot of negative reviews. That scene where Ivy Walker was in the woods, chased by 'Those We Don't Speak Of' -- Shyamalan makes me believe that ghosts and scary creatures do come out during the day too. And, of course, two other things that I like about The Village are the brilliant acting by Adrien Brody and the eerie, hair-raising score by James Newton Howard.
(*Ok, I'm also embarrassed to admit that I watched Lady in the Water.)
So I watched Shyamalan's latest movie, The Happening, today. Again, whatever the reviews say, this one creeps me out too.
Comments