Happy Holidays
I spent the long Hari Raya Haji and Christmas weekend at my parents'.
Those years of being at work on public holidays and the Easter getaways are long gone. Glad they are -- both the work and the getaways ;).
I could actually strike 'visit parents more often' in the year's goals list too. One down, ninety-nine more to go.
We went grocery shopping as usual with my mother for one whole evening on the first day, then took one day travelling 300km, accompanying her to visit our relatives. Spent the other days with TV and Sim City 4, doing a little reading, taking a moment admiring the beautiful full moon and stars at night, and helping myself to an endless flow of food enough to feed the entire... I should be ashamed of myself.
Happy holidays.
Those years of being at work on public holidays and the Easter getaways are long gone. Glad they are -- both the work and the getaways ;).
I could actually strike 'visit parents more often' in the year's goals list too. One down, ninety-nine more to go.
We went grocery shopping as usual with my mother for one whole evening on the first day, then took one day travelling 300km, accompanying her to visit our relatives. Spent the other days with TV and Sim City 4, doing a little reading, taking a moment admiring the beautiful full moon and stars at night, and helping myself to an endless flow of food enough to feed the entire... I should be ashamed of myself.
Happy holidays.
Comments