Per-fake Evening
Dinner, coffee and company are half part of a perfect evening. The other half comes if you like all three. And I dread having to pretend that I do, while my mind's wondering elsewhere, while I'm still trying to show some level of concentration... while I'm pretty sure this person sitting across me is busy admiring themselves talking about something else.
(And this cup of coffee in front of me tastes really good. So gooodd that I have to sip it very slowly.)
Like a clockwork, I went to see Miss I-have-the-Best-Judgment-and-Life again, who needs to approve everyone's last, next and current life, who still thinks her unsolicited commentary equals her noble mission to fix other people's crappy (unlike her) life.
Please, universe, we (this person and I) need to part ways.
(And this cup of coffee in front of me tastes really good. So gooodd that I have to sip it very slowly.)
Like a clockwork, I went to see Miss I-have-the-Best-Judgment-and-Life again, who needs to approve everyone's last, next and current life, who still thinks her unsolicited commentary equals her noble mission to fix other people's crappy (unlike her) life.
Please, universe, we (this person and I) need to part ways.
Comments