Survivor 33, Episode 12
"ABOUT TO HAVE A RUMBLE"
Oooh Ken... I knew it. You've never seen the show, have you?
After David and friends receive a lifeline in the form of a new ally that is Will, Ken goes up to Will because he can't just hop in bed with somebody after a mere five-minute conversation. Granted the confessional is suspiciously choppy, but if Will's integrity and values do not satisfy his standard, Ken basically doesn't want Will in his alliance. Will, showing Ken his loyalty (Ken needs Will more than Will needs him), tells Ken that Ken is the other side's target. Armed with this valuable intel, Ken goes up to Jay and confronts him because how could they want to vote him out, one of the last two authentic persons on the island? It's jaw-dropping to watch, and suddenly the year 2000 flashes right before our eyes.
Good lines:
"We have this plan, and Ken tests Will, revealing Will's plan. That's not a test. That's a betrayal!" ~ Adam, finally matching the right confessional to his intonation.
I'll keep this GIF and watch it whenever I need to privately rage about something.
"This guy preaches about honour and integrity and how he's just a great and noble human being with his arrogance and extreme ego, and he has the audacity to pull this crap on me." ~ Will, after the test, screaming.
Honourable mention:
"Working with Ken is like getting your finger and toenails ripped out at the same time." ~ Will, probably right before rage-pulling a coconut tree.
On the other end of the beach, David is already on his third tree.
We understand that Will is facing a small hurdle here, namely: howTF is he going to convince a bunch of 30/40-year-olds who have worked their butts off all their lives to give an 18-year-old a million dollars? He has a point. Never mind gameplay, we, the viewers, have yet to even see him on screen.
Let's see where theTrust Clusters Starving Squads are at this vote:
Adam, David, Hannah, Ken, Will --> Zeke
Bret, Jay, Sunday, Zeke -->Hannah, all votes negated when Adam plays his idol on her.
Basically, Will is flipping on schedule here. But we don't know the story from Will's POV or if there is any story at all. Not a good sign for him either way.
Flipping is not strange. Flipping with no known purpose and demanding publicly for it to be written on your resume, however, appear just a tad... lunatic, I feel. Ok, the "demanding publicly" could have been avoided had Ken's chip not glitched earlier. So what could Will have done at that point he was caught? Off the top of my head right now, I'd just fake a heat stroke.
Good lines:
"Will has just got his driver's licence, and we are all sitting in the back, terrified. This is the first time he's gonna take us for a drive." ~ David.
Every time Adam comes on screen, talking about his mother, he makes people bawl with him: at the Millennials camp when he found the idol, last week when he received the letter from home, and this week with the family visit. So I cry. And five minutes after, I'm a little embarrassed. Look at this guy, staying positive, pursuing his dreams and making hard decisions during probably the most difficult time of his life -- while I plot revenge for people who steal my parking spot.
So on the night that centres around Will, Ken and Adam -- from being stuck under the log to #crotchidol -- we say goodbye to Zeke. Zeke doesn't stand out for craziness, stupidity or drama. I love how he's level-headed and still comfortable in his bright colourful shirt and moustache. Ok, I've already gushed about him in my earlier posts,so please don't turn out to be "dirty-wearesocuteontheinternet-30" so in short now, I just want to be his best friend. One of my favourites this season.
Images: CBS
Oooh Ken... I knew it. You've never seen the show, have you?
After David and friends receive a lifeline in the form of a new ally that is Will, Ken goes up to Will because he can't just hop in bed with somebody after a mere five-minute conversation. Granted the confessional is suspiciously choppy, but if Will's integrity and values do not satisfy his standard, Ken basically doesn't want Will in his alliance. Will, showing Ken his loyalty (Ken needs Will more than Will needs him), tells Ken that Ken is the other side's target. Armed with this valuable intel, Ken goes up to Jay and confronts him because how could they want to vote him out, one of the last two authentic persons on the island? It's jaw-dropping to watch, and suddenly the year 2000 flashes right before our eyes.
Good lines:
"We have this plan, and Ken tests Will, revealing Will's plan. That's not a test. That's a betrayal!" ~ Adam, finally matching the right confessional to his intonation.
I'll keep this GIF and watch it whenever I need to privately rage about something.
"This guy preaches about honour and integrity and how he's just a great and noble human being with his arrogance and extreme ego, and he has the audacity to pull this crap on me." ~ Will, after the test, screaming.
Honourable mention:
"Working with Ken is like getting your finger and toenails ripped out at the same time." ~ Will, probably right before rage-pulling a coconut tree.
On the other end of the beach, David is already on his third tree.
We understand that Will is facing a small hurdle here, namely: howTF is he going to convince a bunch of 30/40-year-olds who have worked their butts off all their lives to give an 18-year-old a million dollars? He has a point. Never mind gameplay, we, the viewers, have yet to even see him on screen.
Let's see where the
Adam, David, Hannah, Ken, Will --> Zeke
Bret, Jay, Sunday, Zeke -->
Basically, Will is flipping on schedule here. But we don't know the story from Will's POV or if there is any story at all. Not a good sign for him either way.
Flipping is not strange. Flipping with no known purpose and demanding publicly for it to be written on your resume, however, appear just a tad... lunatic, I feel. Ok, the "demanding publicly" could have been avoided had Ken's chip not glitched earlier. So what could Will have done at that point he was caught? Off the top of my head right now, I'd just fake a heat stroke.
Good lines:
"Will has just got his driver's licence, and we are all sitting in the back, terrified. This is the first time he's gonna take us for a drive." ~ David.
Every time Adam comes on screen, talking about his mother, he makes people bawl with him: at the Millennials camp when he found the idol, last week when he received the letter from home, and this week with the family visit. So I cry. And five minutes after, I'm a little embarrassed. Look at this guy, staying positive, pursuing his dreams and making hard decisions during probably the most difficult time of his life -- while I plot revenge for people who steal my parking spot.
So on the night that centres around Will, Ken and Adam -- from being stuck under the log to #crotchidol -- we say goodbye to Zeke. Zeke doesn't stand out for craziness, stupidity or drama. I love how he's level-headed and still comfortable in his bright colourful shirt and moustache. Ok, I've already gushed about him in my earlier posts,
Images: CBS

Comments