Survivor 33, Episode 5

"IDOL SEARCH PARTY"


The episode starts at the Gen X camp after Lucy's vote, with Jessica not only declaring her debt and apologizing to Ken, but also revealing to him that she would give him the legacy advantage had she got voted out that night. Ken gives her a hug as if he had not just voted for her five seconds ago and doesn't seem to think like he had just missed out on a gift. Between the three of us, whichever way I try to understand this, I feel like a chip is missing here. I give up, it's probably mine.

So, the next day is the swap day, and they are divided into three tribes:
Vanua - CeCe, Chris, David, Michelle, Zeke.
Takali - Jessica, Ken, Adam, Figgy, Taylor.
Ikabula - Bret, Sunday, Hannah, Jay, Michaela, Will -- which has to start over at a totally new camp.

Chris comes to Vanua with CeCe and David, who were not exactly his allies in their old tribe, and he finds a new friend in Zeke with their Oklahoma connection. So when Vanua loses immunity, he makes a move and sides with Michelle and Zeke to vote for CeCe, getting David on board with the plan as well. I wish CeCe's Survivor story was more eventful than this.

Good lines:

Adam and the internet explaining how they feel about Figgy and Taylor.

Speaking of the internet and explaining feelings, let's talk about Michaela, the internet's favourite who never hesitates to tell you how she feels. I'm surprised if she and all her thoughts go far, but listen to the full blown orchestra in the background when she made fire at her new tribe -- they are going far.

Image: CBS

Comments