Survivor 32, Episode 13
"WITH ME OR NOT WITH ME"
The episode starts on the night of Jason's vote.
Good line:
"Everybody has a voice, including you, Joe..." ~ Tai, while they are trying to untangle the mess of the night's tribal.
Tai then completes the speech by telling Michele that he had two alliances before and none of them included her. Okayy, Tai.
The next day, Joe wins an overnight spa and lunch reward and brings Aubry and Cydney along.
Meanwhile, back at camp, Michele and Tai realize perhaps they are the low men on the totem pole. So both of them talk, have their own spa day at camp and surprise themselves with the possibility of working together.
Aubry, her ideal final three being Joe and Tai, wants to mend her relationship with Tai too, and it seems to be working.
But the reward's steak kebab has a say this week. And it's making Joe sick.
Even in his last hour in the game, Joe doesn't look like he's in much pain, but I imagine, just like Michele says, he's masking a lot of it. The condition sounds scary too. But not scary enough for Survivor (Jeff) to evacuate him quickly. They are only kidneys.
So, there's no tribal council this week, and Joe is indeed medevaced.
I just wish Survivor was kinder with his edit. And by that, I don't mean to show only his positive side, but to show him at all.
The silver lining, however, Joe won't have to sit at the final tribal and be called a goat. Or maybe not. Who cares about being called a goat in a silly 39-day game if it makes you 50k richer, probably. Will Sims was called a dead fish, and I heard he got 75k for it. I don't think he minds that at all.
(p/s I hate the term goat used on Survivor. One: it's not nice. Two: it's often unfair. The losing contestants probably don't play well, but mostly they just don't get a good edit.)
Aubry will agree with anyone, in front of them, with a little too much enthusiasm, and I'm surprised that no one has a problem with that. Maybe I'm just too cynical.
Last episode, when Tai said, "It's Michele," Aubry said, "I'm with you," nodding and smiling, looking at him in the eyes, reassuring him as if they were the best of friends. She ended up blindsiding Tai.
This week, at the reward, when Joe says that they should vote Tai out, Aubry's eyes widen as if she's so shocked if it's not Tai. Never trust anyone with that much agreement, everyone.
Even more interesting, Joe discusses how Aubry is a threat, Tai is Aubry's competition, and he and Cydney are "just there for the ride".
Oh, also, I know. Tai is half OTT because the other half goes to Aubry.
Image: CBS
The episode starts on the night of Jason's vote.
Good line:
"Everybody has a voice, including you, Joe..." ~ Tai, while they are trying to untangle the mess of the night's tribal.
Tai then completes the speech by telling Michele that he had two alliances before and none of them included her. Okayy, Tai.
The next day, Joe wins an overnight spa and lunch reward and brings Aubry and Cydney along.
Meanwhile, back at camp, Michele and Tai realize perhaps they are the low men on the totem pole. So both of them talk, have their own spa day at camp and surprise themselves with the possibility of working together.
Aubry, her ideal final three being Joe and Tai, wants to mend her relationship with Tai too, and it seems to be working.
But the reward's steak kebab has a say this week. And it's making Joe sick.
Even in his last hour in the game, Joe doesn't look like he's in much pain, but I imagine, just like Michele says, he's masking a lot of it. The condition sounds scary too. But not scary enough for Survivor (Jeff) to evacuate him quickly. They are only kidneys.
So, there's no tribal council this week, and Joe is indeed medevaced.
I just wish Survivor was kinder with his edit. And by that, I don't mean to show only his positive side, but to show him at all.
The silver lining, however, Joe won't have to sit at the final tribal and be called a goat. Or maybe not. Who cares about being called a goat in a silly 39-day game if it makes you 50k richer, probably. Will Sims was called a dead fish, and I heard he got 75k for it. I don't think he minds that at all.
(p/s I hate the term goat used on Survivor. One: it's not nice. Two: it's often unfair. The losing contestants probably don't play well, but mostly they just don't get a good edit.)
Aubry will agree with anyone, in front of them, with a little too much enthusiasm, and I'm surprised that no one has a problem with that. Maybe I'm just too cynical.
Last episode, when Tai said, "It's Michele," Aubry said, "I'm with you," nodding and smiling, looking at him in the eyes, reassuring him as if they were the best of friends. She ended up blindsiding Tai.
This week, at the reward, when Joe says that they should vote Tai out, Aubry's eyes widen as if she's so shocked if it's not Tai. Never trust anyone with that much agreement, everyone.
Even more interesting, Joe discusses how Aubry is a threat, Tai is Aubry's competition, and he and Cydney are "just there for the ride".
Oh, also, I know. Tai is half OTT because the other half goes to Aubry.
Image: CBS

Comments