Survivor 32, Episode 6

"PLAY OR GO HOME"


There really isn't much drama this week.

Neal, good at challenges and has given us two Science lessons so far, is blended in the background again.

Joe is strange, interrogating Peter the way he does -- asking Peter if Peter's targeting him -- because he's a "retired FBI guy".

This is probably not Michele's best week -- she had just lost an ally in Anna and probably caused her tribe to lose the reward challenge -- but all of her secret outrage at confessionals this week is great.

"I don't need to be carried, bro!" ~ her response in front of the camera to Nick's explaining their supposed plan moving forward.

"Bro, I know." Iconic soundbites.

And since last week, I've finally learned that all the people who had Anna as their winner's pick were male. Should have known.

In short, Gondol loses immunity again.

Peter knows he's on the bottom with the Brains. Aubry and Joe just don't trust Peter, but Peter is still a number.

So the target comes down to Peter and Julia.

Julia is open to work with Peter, but she, Tai and Scot also talk to Aubry about voting the guy.

At tribal, Aubry writes Julia's name down, then strikes it and writes Peter's instead -- ultimately siding with Julia, Tai and Scot, sending Peter home.

Since there was not much drama to discuss, I wanted to talk about edit, then I got lazy. But I think the next time Neal gets some airtime, that would be his boot episode.

See ya next week -- the merge week. The Brains will probably be the first to go.

Image: CBS

Comments