Everyone Loses Weight at My Place

Late night fruit snack: orange and apple

Each time I'm five minutes into my exercise, I'd make a vow to never touch those evil chocolate cookies and fries again. I promise that I'll only have lettuce for breakfast for the rest of my life, or for a week first. This TA leg workout is too much. F this exercise thing. I'm going the watch-what-you-eat route. It's how much calories you take and the type of food that matters.

Then comes next meal, I know that I'm not going to live on veggies alone. I know that I'll have those pisang goreng, those Tim Tams, those fries, delicious, delicious fries eventually. I swear to God I'll run 5km the next day instead. Which is clearly easier. Just an hour of pain inconvenience but with a long list of benefits: calories burned, metabolism rate increased, energy level increased, cardiovascular health improved, toxins reduced or something, etc.

The cycle continues. It's a series of emotional abuse.

_____


The bathroom scale at my house is showing 3kgs less than the actual weight, and I hate that difficult task of breaking it to my guests that "I'm sorry, but you have to add 3kgs..." Fortunately, this always gets ignored, and they will scream in delight, "Oh my God! I've lost 1kg!"

(Also, this is why you can't have too much self-esteem.)

Comments