Inbox

I shouldn't entertain this. But it's there in my head since this morning. Maybe since much earlier than that, but I've always managed to ignore it until it goes away on its own.

So it's still there. I think I'm just going to acknowledge it then. I think the sooner I do that, the sooner I can move on. Or maybe because it's already 11PM. Trying to dodge it all day does not stop the wall from closing in. Maybe my brain is just exhausted from the 14 hours of analyzing and being in denial. Maybe I'd feel ok again tomorrow like I always do.

Maybe I'm just too tired and sad staring at my Inbox. So I accept that it's just not going to happen today. Funny thing is, I also put the phone on silent mode all day today. I was nervous that it was going to ring. The ringing would make me jump in my seat. As for tonight, I'll just have to crawl into that place for a while. I think I caused this.

Comments