I Don't Remember Any [...] in My Class
Sometimes I don't understand why people are so worried about turning, for example, 30. Age is a huge gift, people! It means you're still alive. It means you'll have more days to achieve your dreams, correct your mistakes and spend more time with your loved ones. So let's do ourselves a favour and be grateful for the days given to us. Many do not have the same opportunities.
Besides, one of the perks of getting older is, you can now feel many things in your life happened ages ago. The next time you want to brush off a not-so-favourite topic started by a not-so-favourite person from the past whom you've just bumped into, you can go:
"Really? I don't remember that, you know, it was like 17 years / 3 years / 4 days ago..."
Or you can just pretend you don't remember that person at all.
"Sorry, I don't remember any [insert some nicknames I wouldn't touch with a 10-foot pole] in my class..."
Or you can pretend to be someone else...
"No, I'm not her. I think you've got the wrong person. Dude, seriously. Stop following me!"
Try it.

Comments