Fair
One of my favourite scenes in SATC: The Movie is this New Year's Auld Lang Syne scene when Carrie crosses the town to see Miranda. Some of us probably watched the movie again on HBO last Sunday, despite maybe having already watched it for more than 10 times in the past 15 months. I did, with a blanket and hot Milo. Only my second time, and I thought it was funnier and more heartbreaking than the only other time I watched it. Is it because I'm now making comparisons watching it? LOL. Things were different last year, I know.
I lost a couple of friends (and have probably 1 and 1/2 new ones) in the past 20 months or so. Oh no, they are not dead. They are still alive. I know this because I check the obituary every day. We are just... not so friends anymore, drifting away, having different lives. Well, I'll take part of the blame. I've not been a very good friend latelyeither. As for the other part, I understand that I can't expect people to have all the time and energy to just stick around at every phase of my life. It's fair. And I should say those were awesome friendships while they lasted. Whoever their new friends are, they are lucky. I guess. LOL.
I lost a couple of friends (and have probably 1 and 1/2 new ones) in the past 20 months or so. Oh no, they are not dead. They are still alive. I know this because I check the obituary every day. We are just... not so friends anymore, drifting away, having different lives. Well, I'll take part of the blame. I've not been a very good friend lately
Comments