Two Countries Getting Along

I spent hours over the long weekend reading about Gaza and trying to figure out why my blog label didn't work while playing Bryan Adams' Summer of '69 hundreds of times. So apparently, some HTML codes were missing from my template, but it's all ok now. I think. I've also been busy digging through the very hilarious startingoverat24's and clevergirlgoesblog's archives. I'll put up my reading list soon.

Some time ago, during one of my looong-lunches-to-coffee-to-dinner-LIFE-IS-GOOD-HERE-IN-THE-COFFEE-SHOP-LET'S-NOT-GO-HOME-EVER with a friend, we talked about two people* with something in common expecting two countries to get along while they themselves can't even be in the same room for five minutes.

*Might or might not be real people we know / in-laws to each other / one of them is that friend's husband / one of them is that friend's father / one of them is not from here.

Referring to other little issues in our own lives, perhaps we do have too many opinions but less respect nowadays?

Anyway, here's Bryan Adams' acoustic of Heaven. (At least click to see the hair.)

Comments