Closet

My favourite things to wear are dresses, flat sandals and clutches. I have to be hypnotized to wear high heels other than to work and formal events.

I stopped wearing jeans about three years ago when I could no longer fit into my last favourite pair. Despite all the advice that 'don't hold on to any clothes that you can no longer fit into for more than whatever-years', I'm still positive about getting back to my old weight -- no one will ever tell me how long this has been going on.

However, I've been lazy with pretty clothes this year, which, at this rate, I'll be wearing guni soon. So I sat in front of my cupboard this week (one of my secret favourite pastimes, deep stuff, I know), hoping to save whatever is left of my fashion choices. But everyone knows boosting your wardrobe is very rewarding. Happiness is guaranteed.

And no, I don't plan to wear three inches of makeup and heels all day. I'm just afraid that every little thing that I neglect snowballs, and I'll wake up 10 years from today, cringing at old photos.

So here's to boosters (aka only my responsibility to get something new).

Comments