Blogging Again

Photo by Finn on Unsplash

I still stupidly think I’m going to maintain this blog. It was supposed to be an escape. But I learn that you can’t even comb your hair if you are lazy, let alone escape. Escaping cannot be a small amount of work. So here I am, still, dragging my feet in a circle of no motivation or inspiration. I understand that this whole paragraph may disrupt the flow of good energy to some of you, and to that I say, stop reading stupid Instagram quotes.

But I feel like I need the blog now more than ever. I feel like I could use some sharing, venting, laughing, spilling, judging and screaming.

Maybe those sad events in the past few years will seem less sad if I write them down.

(And this is kind of against my self-respect policy because why am I dedicating my time and energy to this but) maybe those bitchy colleagues from a gazillion years ago do deserve to be ratted out.

Maybe reminding myself of the few good choices or changes that I’ve made in my life, or those little triumphs, will inspire me to make more.

Maybe it’s just fun to share my findings.

And maybe I could find in me the vulnerability (and courage and talent šŸ˜…) to write about difficult topics with no holds barred. Maybe it can be a good therapy.

Comments