Survivor 36, Episode 12

"A GIANT GAME OF BUMPER CARS"


So the only game left to play this season is guessing who between Wendell and Domenick is going to win, you know, unless this is another Kaoh Rong. Then it's probably Laurel.

It's the family visit episode, and everyone is bawling. Sebastian wins the reward and picks Domenick, Donathan and Wendell for a picnic with their loved ones. Wendell volunteers to let go of the reward and go to Ghost Island instead, which wins him Malcolm's advantage from Philippines to start over a challenge. Well, in short, it didn't help him, and Domenick wins the immunity. But seriously, how on earth did he find Laurel and Donathan?? Where on their foreheads written Beep Bop Bee Boo Exist to Serve Domenick and Wendell for Eternity? I mean, how did he know?


Back at camp, Kellyn crosses her arms because she's pissed that not only did she miss the loved ones reward, but Wendell also let it go after being picked, a spot that could have gone to her. So she rallies the women, and maybe plus Donathan, to vote for Wendell. And we know what happens when Donathan and Laurel are involved.


So at tribal, five votes go to Chelsea and three to Wendell. In other words, after this episode, the room for Kellyn and Angela surviving is shrinking even more.

The easiest thing to do in life is always staying in what you feel is your safe zone, so this is very uninspiring. If I watch a few more hours of this, I might give up a few more things that I've been contemplating in real life.

I don't know why I'm relying on a reality TV to motivate me.

So this is long overdue: welcome to Survivor Borneo, everyone.

Oh God, no, take it back. I don't want Borneo.

Images: CBS

Comments