Survivor 32, Episode 2
"KINDERGARTEN CAMP"
Alecia is confused. But so are about 6.9 billion people in the world about their daily lives. So I don't think it's the strangest thing to be confused in a game of lying, cheating and stealing. Knock yourself out, Alecia.
I can finally put Jason into a category: he's a douche. His snarky comments aren't funny, and he's too douchey to realize that the game can change at any time. Alecia is on the bottom, confused and has no friends right now. But that could be him soon. And with two huge holes on your earlobes and one huge boombox tattoo on your midsection, I don't think you have the right to call anybody "Ostrich".
And have fun watching with your family -- of yourself wanting to feed “Blondie” with your-skin-infested water.
At Brains, Liz turns a bit emotional because she couldn't get boiled water (thanks, Joe) and her lips have started to chap, and Joe turns cranky. Come on, people. It has only been six days -- Debbie has been maintaining her character and juggling, and you can't even figure out how to ration and store your kerosene.
Here's an update on the people that I like more (a relative term) after this episode:
Speaking of challenges, when I'm carrying a huge, stupid log through an obstacle course in the water, I don't think I want to hear people screaming, “You are awesome! You are doing great!” or anything at all from the sidelines. That's Julia. But Beauty and Brains win immunity, sending Brawn to another tribal.
That idol is soooo shady, by the way. First, you wrap the clue with a bright yellow cloth. Then, you put the key on the tallest coconut tree on the island. It's like you totally want Julia to have it. But what do you know, it's Tai's lucky day.
Continuing the tradition from the first episode, it's unfortunate that the person voted out had to do something that they probably wish they didn't do on their boot episode. (I won't remind your already scarred soul of what Darnell did last episode.) This week, Jennifer stood on the stool, arms wide open, and said something that I could no longer process by that time because I was thinking about the number of GIFs people were making of that moment.
Image: CBS
Alecia is confused. But so are about 6.9 billion people in the world about their daily lives. So I don't think it's the strangest thing to be confused in a game of lying, cheating and stealing. Knock yourself out, Alecia.
I can finally put Jason into a category: he's a douche. His snarky comments aren't funny, and he's too douchey to realize that the game can change at any time. Alecia is on the bottom, confused and has no friends right now. But that could be him soon. And with two huge holes on your earlobes and one huge boombox tattoo on your midsection, I don't think you have the right to call anybody "Ostrich".
And have fun watching with your family -- of yourself wanting to feed “Blondie” with your-skin-infested water.
At Brains, Liz turns a bit emotional because she couldn't get boiled water (thanks, Joe) and her lips have started to chap, and Joe turns cranky. Come on, people. It has only been six days -- Debbie has been maintaining her character and juggling, and you can't even figure out how to ration and store your kerosene.
Here's an update on the people that I like more (a relative term) after this episode:
- Cydney! – It's another three days of staying out of drama for Cydney and making sure she's on the right side of the numbers.
- Caleb – I didn't see his Big Brother season, but from what the internet told me, I had a feeling that I wouldn't get this guy. I'm not saying that I want to be his BFF, but two episodes in and Caleb is ok.
- Peter – I actually forgot how Peter was like last episode, but in this episode, he's good at challenges and humoring Debbie.
Speaking of challenges, when I'm carrying a huge, stupid log through an obstacle course in the water, I don't think I want to hear people screaming, “You are awesome! You are doing great!” or anything at all from the sidelines. That's Julia. But Beauty and Brains win immunity, sending Brawn to another tribal.
That idol is soooo shady, by the way. First, you wrap the clue with a bright yellow cloth. Then, you put the key on the tallest coconut tree on the island. It's like you totally want Julia to have it. But what do you know, it's Tai's lucky day.
Continuing the tradition from the first episode, it's unfortunate that the person voted out had to do something that they probably wish they didn't do on their boot episode. (I won't remind your already scarred soul of what Darnell did last episode.) This week, Jennifer stood on the stool, arms wide open, and said something that I could no longer process by that time because I was thinking about the number of GIFs people were making of that moment.
Image: CBS

Comments