Hairdressers' Minds
Finally, I found the answer to the mystery that is hairdressers' minds. I used to think it was (half) my fault when a haircut didn't turn out the way I wanted it in my head requested, that it was me who didn't communicate it clearly. No, my communication was fine.
Now that my hair is short, I need a cut every month. I'd bring the same picture, ask for the same thing, go to the same salon, but use several hairdressers' services. The result: even with the same hairdresser on two different visits, I'll get a different cut e-ve-ry time! They'd even use different tools. So it's not me. It depends on their skills and style* really. I can still bring a picture. After that, all I can do is pray.
*mood.
Now that my hair is short, I need a cut every month. I'd bring the same picture, ask for the same thing, go to the same salon, but use several hairdressers' services. The result: even with the same hairdresser on two different visits, I'll get a different cut e-ve-ry time! They'd even use different tools. So it's not me. It depends on their skills and style* really. I can still bring a picture. After that, all I can do is pray.
*mood.
Comments