"Are You Truly Happy?"
I wish I had a more optimistic answer to that question, but I think my answer for now would be:
"MmmmmIDon'tThinkSo."
But how come? In this time when women have more choices and power and work really hard to get what they want, that answer doesn't fit what we're all working for and sounds so uncool. What are you doing wrong with your life and why? Come back with a better answer.
Ok, I don't think that I'm not happy* all the time...
In percentage, it's currently at 51% of the time. I wish it were only at my allowance of 2%. I wish I were happier. I wish I were happy at least 98% of the time instead of just 49% now.
I can see your eye-roll. I am working on changing things that I'm not happy about. But I admit there are things that I have no idea how to change (or I wish there were an easier way to do it), and there are things that I know how to change but haven't taken the action to change them yet.
*I don't know what's the difference between 'not happy' and 'unhappy' and when to use them. I have a lot of these confusions.
"MmmmmIDon'tThinkSo."
But how come? In this time when women have more choices and power and work really hard to get what they want, that answer doesn't fit what we're all working for and sounds so uncool. What are you doing wrong with your life and why? Come back with a better answer.
Ok, I don't think that I'm not happy* all the time...
In percentage, it's currently at 51% of the time. I wish it were only at my allowance of 2%. I wish I were happier. I wish I were happy at least 98% of the time instead of just 49% now.
I can see your eye-roll. I am working on changing things that I'm not happy about. But I admit there are things that I have no idea how to change (or I wish there were an easier way to do it), and there are things that I know how to change but haven't taken the action to change them yet.
*I don't know what's the difference between 'not happy' and 'unhappy' and when to use them. I have a lot of these confusions.
Comments