Books
I've been looking for Sidney Sheldon's The Other Side of Me for ages. While I was hoping the book would be about Sheldon's life and writing career, most of it is about his Hollywood career -- thus the title, of course -- which I'd never heard of before. But it's still a good read.
Sleeping Arrangements is one of Sophie Kinsella's earlier novels when she was writing under her real name: Madeleine Wickham. It's a story about two people with a shared history who accidentally meet again on a holiday after many years. It does feel like this book and the Shopaholic series were not written by the same author. I guess practice makes great writing. Sophie Kinsella definitely writes more adorable characters -- and characters and stories that we can easily relate to or root for.
I had a good weekend. I hope you did too.
(Currently listening to If We Ever Meet Again and Telephone.)
Comments